My Commitment to Your Safety and Well-Being
In these uncertain times, your safety and well-being remains my highest priority. As the coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to affect our communities, I want to share the immediate steps I’ve taken to help keep my clients and employees safe and healthy.
My staff and I have consulted and will continue to monitor current guidelines and best practices provided by New York State and the Center for Disease Control (CDC) I am proactively following their recommendations. These are the actions we are taking:
– My employees and I are taking precautionary health measures, including frequent hand washing and staying home when sick.
– We are increasing the frequency of regularly scheduled cleaning and sanitizing.
– We are extending the time between each client appointment in an effort to have less folks in my waiting room at any one time.
– Following meetings with each client, we are wiping down surfaces and doorknobs before the next client arrives.
– I am temporarily suspending my usual handshake greeting (elbow bumps are welcome).
– I am willing to consider house calls (as available) to any client who would feel more comfortable staying home rather than coming into one of our offices. I will use hand sanitizer in my vehicle as soon as I arrive and follow common sense precautions.
Thank you for letting us continue to provide you with exceptional service. We remain committed to the safety and well-being of you and your loved ones.
Take care of yourself and each other,