Speaking Engagements & Fundraisers
As one of the region’s most respected antiques buyers, we are proud to support our local communities by taking part in speaking engagements & appraisal day fundraisers, especially for charitable and nonprofit organizations. We offer speaking engagements structured similar to the Antiques Roadshow, with paid admission you can have your items evaluated while learning what is trending in the current antiques market. We also offer buying events where the public is welcome to bring items for sale with profits benefiting a charity. A great way to sell your antiques while supporting a local organization.
Here are just a few of the groups we’ve worked with:
- New York State Museum, Albany NY
- The Hyde Collection, Glens Falls NY
- Scotia Glenville Chapter AARP, Glenville NY
- The Brunswick Historical Society, Brunswick NY
- The Rensselaer County Historical Society, Troy NY
- The Charlton Historical Society, Charlton NY
- Friends of The Bethlehem Public Library, Delmar NY
- The Schenectady Museum, Schenectady NY
- Burnt Hills Rotary, Burnt Hills NY
- Morgan Stanley Dean Witter, Albany NY
- Troy Christian Womens Club, Troy NY
- Clifton Park AARP, Clifton Park NY
Contact us to discuss your upcoming gathering.